Interview with graphic designer Anna Kulakovskaja , Check out Anna Kulakovskaja portfolio... Question: Describe the design work that you enjoy... ...
If you are an advanced artist and enjoy teaching – we’d like to hear from you. This page describes everything you need to know to write for us – and get paid for doing something you love.
What we’re looking for
Our site offers a variety of inspiring and instructional content. Our authors create tutorials comprised of text and still graphics, screencasts, inspiration articles, freebies and more. The work you create for us must be exclusive to us – not shown or re-used anywhere else.
- If you are new to writing – or it’s been awhile – review how to avoid plaigarism (accidentally or deliberately stealing other people’s work). That site also gives good advice about how to know when to give other people credit when you refer to their work while you are writing.
- Don’t worry about writing perfect English. Our editors will review and polish up your writing so you look great.
- Make sure that you provide learners with the unique advantage of having you as their teacher. Your content should include the things you know and can share based on your experience.
- Tutorials should be at least 15 steps and include a written instruction and screen shot for each step along with a final-results image or a before and after comparison.
- Freebies should be a completely developed object that other designers can re-use, modify and extend on in their creative works.
- Your topic should be something of interest to our designers. To understand the designers well, visit the design categories and a number of the designers portfolios.
- Your topic should be advanced. Our designers are not beginners. For example, tutorials that teach basic use of a software will be too simple for our designers. In the case of tutorials, your topic should be project- or workflow-based.
- Your topic should be new. If you have seen this topic already covered on our site – only propose the same topic if your focus is different or innovative.
Pitch an idea at us
If you’d like to know whether we’re interested in a topic before you invest your time and effort in writing it – send us a brief description of what you’d like to teach and a link to your portfolio and do mention any writing/teaching you’ve done before. Send to: editor(at)worldtopdesigners.com We can’t accept all of the ideas proposed to us; We’ll let you know if we can use it.
Submit Complete Content
If you’ve already finished writing/creating, you can send it to us to review. Please remember that we can’t accept all of the content that is offered to us; we’ll let you know if we can use it. If this is the first time you’re writing to us, also include a link to your portfolio. Send to: editor(at)worldtopdesigners.com
Isn’t that the best part? You’ve just done something you love, helped others learn and improve their skills – and now there’s good old fashioned cash coming your way, too. If we accept and publish your content, we’ll pay you a US Dollar amount that we agree on with you. We pay via PayPal.